Quantum PLUS 14 offers a competitive 9 month fixed rate on 40% of your total amount deposited and the prospect of market growth with capital protection on the remaining 60%.
Blue Chip Accumulator is a fixed term deposit which pays a potential return, at maturity after 5 years and 5 business days, linked to the performance of a Basket of 10 equally weighted stocks.
Deposit PLUS Issue 1 offers stock market linked growth potential and a minimum return.
DRD is suitable for clients who believe stock market performance will be positive, but seek capital protection if this is not to be the case.
Simply click on the link below to access the performance calculator in order to view or print month end indicative valuations for each of our structured products.
Standard Bank offers structured products to clients as either a tradeable security or a fixed term deposit.