Banking across borders is made all the easier with a Visa debit card
Qualifying bank accounts
You can request a Corporate Visa debit card to be linked to any of the following Standard Bank International bank accounts:
- Strata Bank Account
- Corporate Call Account
- Professional Demand Bank Account (available only to accredited Independent Financial Advisors)
Visa debit cards are available in GBP, US$, EUR, or AU$.
To request a card, please call your relationship manager banker during normal opening hours or download the application form. If you are not a signatory on the company’s account you should contact the signatory(ies).
Activate your card
Your card will be ordered as soon as your application has been approved and the company's account has been funded, and should be delivered 7-10 days thereafter.
Please call the 24/7 Visa debit card helpline to activate your card. You will be asked security questions based upon the information provided on the Visa Debit Card Application form.
A new Visa debit card will be delivered to you before your current card’s expiry date.
- You will be notified by email when this is dispatched, including the courier tracking numbers.
- Your card will be delivered to the address associated with your account.
Verified by Visa
Verified by Visa offers an extra layer of security to your online transactions.
- Verified by Visa protects your card against unauthorised use
- Look out for the Verified by Visa logo on your favourite websites
- You will need to create a password when you activate the service by entering your date of birth, mother’s maiden name and the expiry date of the card
- Once activated, you can shop safely on participating web sites by confirming your identity with your password