Quantum PLUS 18 Deposit offers a fixed rate of interest on 40% of your deposit (the Quantum portion) and Stock market linked growth potential on the other 60% of your deposit (the PLUS portion).
Currency: GBP USD
Quantum - Two years
Plus - Five and a half years, and 1 week
40% access after two years
60% after five and a half years, and 1 week
* For risk information, please refer to the relevant product brochure