Bank on-the-go with the Standard Bank mobile app
Register and download the app
The Standard Bank Mobile Banking App is available as a free download on the Google Play store and the Apple App store.
You will need:
- A smartphone with the compatible Android or iOS software*
- An internet connection to download and use the app
Where to find it:
- On either the Google Play store or the Apple App store
- Search for Standard Bank or Stanbic within the Finance category
- Download the app titled Standard Bank Mobile Banking
* The Mobile Banking App does not work on rooted or jailbroken devices.
Digital Profile Management
We assign a Standard Bank ID, which is a single digital identity that ties together your Online Banking profile and accounts.
This identity is unique to the Mobile Banking App and allows you to access all your accounts from a single login.
Update your details
You can change details such as your Standard Bank/ Stanbic ID, password and preferred name.
- Sign in to the Mobile Banking App
- Tap on menu button at the top left side of the screen
- Select ‘Settings’
- Select and update the details as you desire
Connectivity and assistance
Mobile network access
- You will need either mobile data or a Wi-Fi connection to use the app.
Online help services
You can contact the Customer Call Centre in your particular country.
- From the login page, tap on ‘Contacts’ at the bottom right of the screen
- Tap on the country/number you would like to contact and call