Learn how to manage and retrieve your Visa debit card pin.
View your PIN online
You can retrieve your card PIN by logging on to Online Banking or on the Mobile App.
- Sign in to Online Banking
- From the home screen, click on menu button at the top left side of the screen
- Select ‘Manage Cards’
- Choose ‘View PIN’
- You will be asked to verify information on your card
- A one-time password will be sent to the email address linked to your internet client number
- Enter this password
- If correct, your PIN will be displayed for 10 seconds
If you do not receive the one-time password, please try:
- Check that the email address you entered is the same as used for Online Banking
- Please check your junk/spam mail folders
If you prefer, you can request a paper PIN by making contact with the Personal Banking team or your Relationship Manager.
You can also call the Visa debit card helpline to request a PIN reminder.
Change your card PIN
The simplest way to change your card PIN is to do this at ATMs in Poland, Ireland, UK, Switzerland, Isle of Man and the Channel Islands.
You cannot change your PIN using Online Banking or the Mobile App.
Card locked due to incorrect PIN
Should your card be locked if you have entered the wrong PIN three times, you will need to contact the Visa debit card helpline to request a PIN reminder.