It is advisable to take immediate action should your card be damaged, lost or stolen.
Damaged, lost or stolen cards
Should your card be damaged, lost or stolen, please contact our Visa debit card helpline to order a replacement card*.
You can also use Secure Messaging in International Online Banking to order a new card:
- Sign in to International Online Banking using your login credentials
- From the home screen, click on the menu button at the top left side of the screen
- Enter your request for a new card in the free-form text box
- Include the delivery address and a contact number if this differs from your banking profile details
* A charge to replace your Visa card may apply.
All cards sent to countries outside the United Kingdom are dispatched by courier. Please not that the courier service will need your telephone number to ensure prompt delivery of your card.
We suggest that you also notify the relevant law enforcement agencies if you suspect your card has been stolen, or a crime has been committed using your card.