Easily set up an offshore bank account
Broadening your horizons is easy when you’ve got access to the opportunities to do so. An international bank account is a way for you to take your dreams global and we’re here to facilitate that reality.
Why set up an international bank account?
Your dreams don’t have boundaries, so why should your banking. A Standard Bank Optimum Bank Account gives you the opportunity to bank in major international currencies, all from your mobile device wherever you are in the world.
Standard Bank Offshore’s international bank accounts is based in the Isle of Man and Jersey and gives you the advantage that your money is deposited in safe hands and you have access to major international currencies. And thanks to our digital banking capabilities and tailored solutions, you can transact, save and borrow with an expert team at hand.
Standard Bank Optimum Current Account: All-in-one service
Digital banking has made it simple to pay, get paid and bank in major international currencies. Ideal for those living, travelling or studying abroad or who want to take advantage of investment opportunities, the Optimum Bank Account is a full-service solution that offers:.
- Transactions (sending and receiving) in major international currencies (GPB, USD, AUD and EUR)
- Optional Visa debit card
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Foreign exchange services
- 27/7 secure digital banking via our app and website
- You can select the currency that works best for you to bank, save, invest and borrow with
Not: Minimum balance requirements are applicable, or a quarterly maintenance fee applies if the balance isn’t met.
Is offshore banking right for me?
The jargon surrounding international banking can be intimidating, but it is a financially stable and reliable option if you:
- are working and living or planning to live abroad,
- are a frequent traveller,
- want to receive a foreign currency from a salary, rental property, pensions, savings or dividends,
- are supporting family members abroad or
- recognise the importance of diversifying your portfolio.
It doesn’t have to be complicated. The process of setting up your international bank account is easier than you think.