Perfect for those living, working or studying abroad, or frequent travellers with international interests, this solution allows you to effortlessly consolidate, manage and access your finances wherever you are in the world.
What does it offer me?
Minimum opening balance:
£4 000/ US$6 000/ €6 000/ AU$6 000
No minimum income required
- Unlimited deposits and withdrawals
- Supported currencies: GBP/ USD/ EUR/ AUD
- With an optional Visa debit card* pay for goods and services online and at retail outlets, access your cash at ATMs worldwide, and enjoy 24/7 customer service
- Standing orders on all currency accounts and direct debits for Sterling accounts
- Access to savings accounts and foreign exchange
- No account maintenance fee if a minimum average quarterly balance of £4 000/ US$6 000/ €6 000/ AU$6 000 is maintained.
*Fees and charges apply
Make payments in a range of currencies or check your balance with fast and secure 24/7 online banking. Discounted payment fees apply when sending international payments through Internet Banking.
Manage your accounts on the go using your mobile device. View account activity, transfer funds/ make payments internationally between accounts you hold with us. Link any accounts you hold within the Standard Bank Group.
Terms and Charges
Click on the links below to access information on our terms, conditions and charges. These documents form part of your agreement with the Bank when opening and maintaining an account with us.
What do I need to apply?
New to Standard Bank?
18 years or older?
Able to meet the minimum opening balance requirement of £4 000 or currency equivalent?
If your answers to all these questions is ‘Yes!’, you can apply for an international account.